The Powermatic 3 tube injector works with 84mm (king size) and 100mm cigarette tubes. A simple push of a button is all that is required to switch between the two sizes. The digital display shows you how many tubes you have made, and can be reset to zero at the end of each filling session. This is a great tool to utilise to ensure the machine is not overused (see warranty information below).
- The Powermatic 3 has a limited (return-to-base) warranty for one year or 20,000 cigarettes (whichever comes first) starting from the date of purchase.
- The Powermatic 3 is for domestic use only and is not covered for high volume (over 100 cigarettes per day) or commercial use.
- It is the users responsibility to ensure that the tobacco used is suitably shredded and dried before filling. Tobacco that is too coarse, or too wet, can jam the machine resulting in damage that is not covered by warranty.
- The machine must be returned to the place of purchase and be accompanied by the original receipt, description of the problem, contact information, and return delivery address.
- The machine must be adequately packaged and have no physical damage.
- The machine must be used strictly according to the instruction manual. The warranty does not extend to damage or defects caused by accident, misuse, alteration, or neglect.
- This product is designed for tobacco use only.