Some answers are more detailed than the summary you see below. Click on a question to view full details.
- Yes you can. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Your payment is processed through the secure ANZ eGate facility. We do not receive your credit card details and we do not store your credit card details.
- Unfortunately not. Paypal refuse to let us open an account due to our industry type.
- The standard courier delivery time within the North Island is one business day and the South Island is one to three days depending on what is ordered.
- Our company name is required on the package by the courier and this displays as 'Charbella Imports Ltd' (not Wicked Habits).
- Unfortunately not. Due to the amount of packages moving throughout the courier network it is not possible to request a delivery time.
- If you don't receive your order within the expected time-frame you can track it online with the email link we send you when your order is dispatched.
- Yes you can pick your order up from our retail store located at 4/60 Glenmall Place, Glen Eden, Waitakere City, Auckland. Visit the Contact Us page for shop hours and contact information.
- We certainly do. All deliveries are sent by courier and a signature is required to complete delivery unless you stipulate when placing your order that you would like it left without a signature.
- You certainly may! You can ask us to leave your order without obtaining a signature (ie. in your mailbox or on your doorstep) but please ensure it is a safe spot that is not easily noticeable because if you do not receive your order, and the courier claims it was delivered, then you cannot make a claim on it and you will lose your purchase and payment.
- Unfortunately not. The courier will not phone upon delivery as it is outside of their policy framework.
- COVID-19 is affecting how deliveries are made, but as at March 2020 it is not affecting delivery time-frames.