- Activate heat pack prior to heating up Quick Fix (may take 30-45 minutes for heat pack to heat up).
- Shake the Quick Fix bottle and microwave on high for 7-10 seconds. The temperature strip should display a green dot in a range of 94° – 100°F. If the bottle feels warm in your hand, but is not showing a reading on the temperature strip, the synthetic urine is overheated. Simply let it cool down gradually until you see a reading on the temperature strip. If the synthetic urine temperature is below 94°, heat again in the microwave for a few more seconds until you see the green dot on the temperature strip between 94° – 100°F.
- Now attach the heat pack with tape or the supplied rubber band to the back of the bottle, opposite the temperature strip. This will provide prolonged heat, keeping the bottle temperature near 100°F for approximately five hours.
- If you can’t microwave the Quick Fix, simply attach the heat pack to the bottle at least 1 hour prior to requirement.
- Shake bottle before and after heating, and prior to pouring into a cup.
- If your product remains unused, it can be reheated repeatedly as needed.
(1) Guarantee and success rate is based on pre-employment and random testing and does not include secondary testing that involves testing the sample for biological ingredients including proteins, sugars, and immunoassays.
Each pack contains:
- 90ml bottle of Quick Fix pre-mixed unisex synthetic urine in a small slim bottle shaped for discretion.
- A heating pad.
- Built-in temperature reader.
- Pouring spout for lifelike sound.
- Directions for use.