- Keeping any sized calibration weight on hand will allow you to periodically test your scale for accuracy. We recommend keeping a 50g or 100g calibration weight stored with your scale so you can perform this check if required.
- Do not exceed the scales maximum capacity.
- Avoid exposure to extreme heat or cold. Scales perform best at room temperature. If temperatures have changed dramatically, recalibration may be necessary.
- Calibration and adjustment are performed at the factory. While recalibration is not generally necessary, it can be performed with the correct weight by following the instructions included with your scale.
- Before performing calibration, allow your scale to warm up for 30 - 60 seconds.
- Store your scale in a clean, dry location. Dust, dirt, and moisture can accumulate on the weighing sensors and electronics causing innaccuracy or malfunction.
- Always weigh on a flat and level surface free from vibration and drafts. The corner of a room is usually the most stable.
- Gently apply items to be weighed. Do not drop items onto the weighing platform.
- Avoid dropping your scale. Warranty does not cover physical damage or overloading.
- Check the batteries first if you are having any trouble with your scale. This simple step can remedy many scale issues.
Max. Capacity: 100 grams
Readability: 0.01 grams
Overall Size: 100mm x 75mm
Tray Size: 85mm x 50mm
Weighs In: g/oz/gn/ct
Power: 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
Calibration Weight: 100g (not included)
Warranty: 10 years with manufacturer / 30 days with NZ Retailer
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.