- Keeping any sized calibration weight on hand will allow you to periodically test your scale for accuracy. We recommend keeping a 50g or 100g calibration weight stored with your scale so you can perform this check if required.
- Do not exceed the scales maximum capacity.
- Avoid exposure to extreme heat or cold. Scales perform best at room temperature. If temperatures have changed dramatically, recalibration may be necessary.
- Calibration and adjustment are performed at the factory. While recalibration is not generally necessary, it can be performed with the correct weight by following the instructions included with your scale.
- Before performing calibration, allow your scale to warm up for 30 - 60 seconds.
- Store your scale in a clean, dry location. Dust, dirt, and moisture can accumulate on the weighing sensors and electronics causing innaccuracy or malfunction.
- Always weigh on a flat and level surface free from vibration and drafts. The corner of a room is usually the most stable.
- Gently apply items to be weighed. Do not drop items onto the weighing platform.
- Avoid dropping your scale. Warranty does not cover physical damage or overloading.
- Check the batteries first if you are having any trouble with your scale. This simple step can remedy many scale issues.
Max. Capacity: 400 grams
Readability: 0.1 grams
Overall Size: 75mm x 75mm
Tray Size: 70mm x 70mm
Weighs In: g/oz/ozt/dwt/oct/gn
Power: 2 x AAA batteries (included)
Calibration Weight: 200g (not included)
Warranty: Three months warranty within NZ to the original purchaser. This warranty does not extend to damages or defects, that we determine in our sole discretion, result from (but not limited to) misuse, unreasonable use, neglect, overloading, dropping or otherwise shocking the scale, accident, normal wear and tear, or other causes not arising from defects in materials and/or workmanship. Product must be clean if returning to us. We will not accept returns of product with foreign substances present. Any extended warranty offered on the product packaging is with the manufaturer and is generally intended for residents within the USA.