- Extemely flammable
- Eye irritant
- May be harmful if swallowed
Vapour is flammable. Keep away from open flames and other sources of ignition.Use in a well ventilated area. IF IN EYES rinse thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation persists. IF SWALLOWED, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Drink several sips of water and contact a physician or call the National Poisons Centre on 0800 764 766.
Store in a cool place away from any sources of ignition.
For use on glass, metal, and ceramic only. Not for use on plastics, vaporisers, or acrylic parts of products.
Contains acetone and nonionic surfactants.
★★★★★Amazing!This stuff really does the trick! I used it to clean the stainless rollers on my tobacco machine and it had them looking like new again! Highly flammable and smells very chemically so make sure you rinse everything when done with warm soapy water, but if you have stubborn gunk that needs to be removed, this stuff will do it!