The Nokiva hand-held vaporizer fits easily into the palm of your hand like a cellphone. It features a ceramic heating chamber, which can take up to half a gram of dried herb, with a heating time of just 20 seconds! The OLED screen shows battery life and temperature, which you can easily change from Fahrenheit to Celsius, or vice versa. With no exposed element, the Nokiva bakes, not burns. It has a food-grade mouthpiece designed to reduce heat from the device and a long lasting 2200mah battery with micro usb charging, low voltage protection, and auto shutdown (5min without use). Currently available in black only.
NZ$ 105.00 including GST
Authentic Airistech Nokiva Vaporizer.
How to Operate:
- Load the device by removing the mouthpiece. Do this by pushing the tip of the mouthpiece forward lightly.
- Fill the ceramic chamber with finely ground herb. Do not overfill as proper airflow is required for best results.
- Re-attach the mouthpiece.
- Turn the vaporiser on by pressing the power button 5 times in rapid succession.
- The temperature will display at 375ºF and the LED light will be flashing. The word HEAT will be displayed to show that the device is heating up. When the desired temperature is reached the LED light will stay steady and the screen will display the word WARM.
- Temperature can be adjusted by pressing the up and down arrow buttons.
- To change between Celcius and Farenheit, make sure the device is turned on, then press and hold the power button for several seconds until you see the setting change.
- The device will shut-off automatically after 5 minutes to avoid being left on accidentally.
- The device comes equipped with memory data function so when you turn the unit back on it will automatically heat to the last temperature selected.
- During operation, a low battery will be indicated by an alternate red flashing light for several seconds. This means your device needs to be recharged.
- It is not recommened to use your vaporizer while it is charging.
- A full charge may take around 3 - 4 hours.
- A flashing blue light indicates the device is charging. A solid blue light indicates the battery is fully charged.
- For safety, do not leave your device charging unattended or overnight.
- Your vaporiser has a 1 year limited warranty which covers defects in manufacturing, parts, and labour. The unit must be returned to the place of purchase with original packaging and proof of purchase.
- Fully read the included User Manual to familiarise yourself with your new vaporiser.
- Internal parts reach high temperatures. Use caution when accessing the chamber.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not dismantle the device as this will void your warranty.
- Do not touch the heating chamber for 10 minutes after use as it will be very hot.
- Use only the provided charging lead with your device. Use of any other power supply is dangerous and may void your warranty.
- This device is for use with legal herbs only and intended for adults of legal smoking age.
- True vaping. Herb is baked with zero combustion.
- Pure ceramic heating chamber.
- Digital OLED screen.
- Temperature interchangable between Celcius and Farenheit.
- Micro USB charging.
- Compact, portable size.
- Memory function of last temperature used.
- Temerature Range: 149ºC - 224ºC (300ºF - 435ºF)
- Battery: Built-in 2200mAh Lithium Ion
- Material: Ceramic, Metal, PVC
- Charging Time: 3 - 4 Hours
- Display: OLED
- Dimensions: 102mmL x 40mmW x 20mmD
- Weight: 94g
- 1 Rechargeable Nokiva Digital Portable Herb Vaporiser
- 1 Regular Mouthpiece with built-in filter
- 1 Glass Mouthpiece with built-in filter
- 4 spare O-rings for the mouthpieces
- 1 Cleaning Brush
- 1 Loading Tool
- 1 USB Charger Cable
- 1 Cloth carry bag