Nicotine salts are generally best suited to low powered pod-type devices due to the higher strengths they offer. If you use a high-powered device, we recommend lowering the output, and using a lower strength nicotine salt (6mg - 15mg). High strength nic salts in a high powered device can be overwhelming and defeat the purpose they are intended for so use with caution!
Nicotine Salt Pros
- Smoother hit compared to regular e-liquid
- Absorbed faster and more efficiently than regular e-liquid
- Higher strengths available
Nicotine Salt Cons
- Can be overpowering in a high output device
- Higher strengths need a low-powered device
- Generally more expensive than regular e-liquid
★★★★★Smooth and tastyHave only been vaping three weeks but this is the first e liquid I tried. It's not the perfect tobacco taste (for me) but is smooth on the throat (being nic salt I understand) and experimentation with your device will extract it's full flavor. Have since tried freebase tobacco juices which a coarse on the throat and don't give the immediate nicotine hit. Looking forward to getting this one again for it's very smooth throat hit and unique flavor.